Monday 17 March 2014

The Ordinary Vegan - Stir Fry Sauces


I love a stir-fry, they are healthy and quick and taste great. This week's TOV is looking at vegan-friendly stir-fry sauces. A couple of my favourites are Amoy Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce and Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce.



There are many varieties to choose from and most of them are vegan-friendly. The Blue Dragon ones actually label vegan on the front to make it easier. A stir-fry is a great way to use up left over veggies. I love peppers, onions, water chestnuts, mange tout, mushrooms and tofu in mine along with some udon or rice noodles and you have a perfect quick meal. These sauces are sold at all supermarkets and Asian shops for between 65p-£1.

What are your favourite stir-fry combinations? Let me know in the comments below.

If you like tasty vegan recipes come back every Tuesday for my Vegan Recipe of the Week.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

1 comment:

  1. I love stir fry, but I've never used the sauces before, maybe have to give some a try (although they usually have soya sauce in, which makes me itchy!) I'm working on perfecting making Singapore noodles, which are spicy and yummy and make stir fry taste lovely.

    ReplyDelete