Thursday, 17 July 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews...Vegan Cuts Snack Box


Vegan Cuts snack boxes are shipping to the UK for around £20 including postage you get all of these fab vegan snacks and treats, many of which we can't get here in the UK. This was the June box. I got sent a blogger's sample box to review for you. This is what was in it:


Goody Good Stuff Sour Mix Sweets, these are a UK brand so we are familiar with them, but super delicious and fun to share.


At the table together - Easy Make Pizza Dough. This is all natural and so easy to make, you just add sparkling water, no kneading required. We made a delicious deep pan pizza.


This Lemon Fig Bar is an all natural energy bar made with figs, wheat and lemon. Delicious and filling. Perfect to take in your bag, to the gym or on a bike ride.


These Indian Savoury Snack Mix were surprisingly sweet compared to Bombay mix or Balti mix which we have here in the UK.Crunchy and light, a great snack.


These were my favourite item in the box - Ranch flavoured Bean & Rice Chips. These are corn and gluten-free, wholesome and taste just like sour cream. Really filling and lots of protein and fibre from the beans and rice.


These Kale & Chia Chips are gluten-free, high in antioxidants, contain protein, fibre and vitamins A and C. They taste delicious and are lovely with a fresh salsa dip.



I have yet to try this Taco Filling, it comes in a tuna style can and is made from soy protein. I will review this when I have made my tacos.


These olives are seasoned with sea salt and come in a little cup ready to take on picnics, put in your gym bag or pop in your packed lunch for work.


I got a little vegan ice lolly which you freeze first and is made with all natural juices too.

Finally, I got some delicious Harissa Simmer Sauce which was delicious poured over veggies and served with couscous.

I think that this was a great mix of snacks, ingredients and new vegan foods to try out. For around £20 per month including postage from the US, it is a bargain. Please click on one of the links on my page to sign up for a snack box. (Total price $34.95 - at todays exchange rate this is £20.42 - source xe.com)

I am a vegan cuts ambassador and get a small fee for every new customer who buys or signs up through my website, this helps to maintain Vegan Vox Blog and fund the other purchases and trips I pay for myself to write new content for you. I was sent this snack box free of charge for review but was not paid for this article. The views and opinions are my own.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

1 comment:

  1. I am a vegan and it is very difficult for me to find the right vegan snacks. You are like godfather for me, as I am fed up eating same snacks every time.

    ReplyDelete