Saturday, 12 April 2014

Exciting Vegan Vox News!


I am super excited and very pleased to announced that my Vegan Vox Handmade Chocolate Fudge will be available to buy from this afternoon at 100% Vegan Shop in Digbeth, Birmingham.

The fudge is handmade by me in my kitchen, packaged by hand and delivered in person to 100% Vegan.

The fudge is vegan and gluten free and made with natural ingredients.




The flavours available to purchase this week are:

Chocolate & Nut - A rich chocolate almond fudge with roasted hazelnut and almond topping.

Chocolate & Orange - A rich chocolate orange fudge, made with real oranges, orange oil, and decorated with an orange swirl.

Chocolate & Fruit - A rich chocolate fudge with orange, cranberries and raisins.



So if you are in the Midlands area and want to try some handmade gourmet vegan fudge, pop down to 100% Vegan in Digbeth and buy a bag or two!

Please let me know your feedback.

Other flavours available are:

Chocolate & Mint
Chocolate & Coconut
Chocolate & Rum

If you would like to buy these flavours, please ask Ray at 100% Vegan to stock them for you.

More exciting news coming very soon... :-)

If you are a retailer who is interested in stocking Handmade Gourmet Vegan Gluten-Free Fudge please contact me at veganvoxblog@gmail.com for wholesale prices and delivery information.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Let me know your feedback. I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations VV hope your going to Leeds festival so we can all try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Working on which festivals we are going to and will let you know. Definitely going to VDelicious London and Northern Vegan Festival Blackpool. Will be at the Midlands fests too! Hope to see you there! VVx

      Delete
  3. I was given a sneak preview of your fudge at 100% Vegan on my last visit to Birmingham. Very delicious. I will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete