Thursday, 30 January 2014

Vegan Vox Reviews...UK Vegan Food Swap - January 2014


January's UK Vegan Food Swap arrived the day before I flew out to Berlin, so I haven't yet managed to sample all of the delights I received, but I thought I'd share my parcel with you anyway. This month my sender was the lovely Shaheen from Allotment 2 Kitchen. This is what I received:

A Beautiful Handmade card

A large bag of Polenta

Apple YoYos Roll

Mini Moos Bunnycomb Bar

Bhel Puri Indian Snack Pot

Whole Cooked Chestnuts

Dairy-free Chocolate Buttons

Sesame Snap Bar

Wow, what a great package! I can't wait to make a polenta pizza base, stir fry some of those chestnuts and snack on the Indian snack bowl real soon. Thanks so much Shaheen! Please go and check out Shaheen's blog here.

I sent my parcel to Kadian and here is what I sent out:



Flying Saucers

Banana Chips

Barbecue Popcorn

Homemade Vegan Vox Choc Rum Fudge

Pear Crisps

Fizzy Fangs

Strawberry Straws

Digestive Cream Biscuits

A selection of teas

Mini Bears

Twisted Flamin' Hot Crisps

Flapjack

Softfruits

Love Hearts
I received a lovely email from Kadian thanking me for the box of goodies. If you would like to take part in the UK Vegan Food Swap click here to sign up.

Big Vegan Love,

VVx

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased that you were happy with you package. http://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/vegan-eats-and-treats-of-january.html#more

    ReplyDelete